The Maranta Red Prayer Plant is famous for the red veining on its green leaves. Keep it near a window sill, in your office, or around the patio with damp soil and a light misting for amazing results that will catch you off guard! The Red Prayer plant gets its name from the way the leaves fold when the sun goes down - they slowly light upward and into a shape that resembles folded hands in prayer.
- Prefers bright to indirect sunlight but can handle low light conditions
- The prayer plant prefers well-drained soil and requires high humidity to thrive
- Fertilize your prayer plant every two weeks from early spring through fall
- Around 60-80°F usually does great with the Maranta Red Prayer
- This plant is non-toxic to pets