The Pilea Peperomioides is a very popular houseplant. It has round dark green leaves which resemble Lilly pads. This Chinese native plant has a dainty and delicate look, but it is a relatively hardy plant. This plant will arrive attached to a wooden stand. You can either hang it or stand it up on a side table or shelf. This gorgeous display ads a unique touch to the Pilea Peperomioides.
- The Pilea Peperomioides prefers to be in bright indirect light
- Water weekly. Allow soil to dry out before watering. Be sure the soil dries at least 2” before watering again.
- Provide your Pilea Peperomioides regular potting mix and quality fertilizer to see the best growth.
- As it continues to grow you will need to start trimming some of the leaves and stems.
- Around 55-85°F usually does great with the Pilea Peperomioides.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets
We offer Free Shipping on all products, however, you can still save money when you buy more!
Tiered discounts will be automatically applied to your order! You can combine the automatic discount with other discount codes as well. If you add the number of plants to your cart shown in the table below, the respective discount will be automatically applied.
|Number of Plants||Discount|