The Pilea Peperomioides is a very popular houseplant. It has round dark green leaves which resemble Lilly pads. This Chinese native plant has a dainty and delicate look, but it is a relatively hardy plant. This plant will arrive attached to a wooden stand. You can either hang it or stand it up on a side table or shelf. This gorgeous display ads a unique touch to the Pilea Peperomioides.
- The Pilea Peperomioides prefers to be in bright indirect light
- Water weekly. Allow soil to dry out before watering. Be sure the soil dries at least 2” before watering again.
- Provide your Pilea Peperomioides regular potting mix and quality fertilizer to see the best growth.
- As it continues to grow you will need to start trimming some of the leaves and stems.
- Around 55-85°F usually does great with the Pilea Peperomioides.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets