Add a splash of color to your living interior with the Curly Lipstick Plant. This indoor beauty has deeply colorful foliage that rewards all growers with unique flowers that bloom out of little tubes, giving it the name “Curly Lipstick.” This tropical charmer does great when near a bright window.
- Can tolerate high to medium levels of light comfortably.
- This plant can live off of medium amounts of water. A good rule of thumb is to water when the top 2 to 3 inches of soil are dry
- Fertilize the plant monthly in the spring and summer to give it a good period of growth that sustains throughout the year.
- This is a tropical plant that prefers more humid climates
- This plant is non-toxic to pets and children